Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photo Editing

I have recently discovered 2 neat photo editing websites. I understand this isn't exactly a new concept but considering that I'm usually the last to learn about things, I'm pretty excited about this new discovery.

Picnik.com is definitely my favorite. I'm pretty sure you can do most anything to your photos. Basic membership is free and the premium membership is $24.95 a year which allows you to have access to more of the effects and features of the site.

This website allows you to take a photo from this:

to this:

or from this:


to this:


I have no idea why anyone would want to do this to their picture, but still, you have that option.

The other website, phixr.com, is another good find. I don't like it quite as much as picnik, but I do like the red-eye feature better on this one and the before and after feature which allows you to see exactly what the difference will be side-by-side. This allowed me to subtlely enhance my photo by removing the red-eye and brightening it up a bit (pictured below)


Yay for being bored at work which allowed me to find these great sites!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Thanks for adding the BeautyGirl link to your site! I hope you'll stay updated with us.

    Love your site as well and your design.

    Britt

    ReplyDelete