Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amoriyah Update

As of tomorrow, my due date will be exactly 3 weeks away; I can't believe she's almost here! I really don't think I've been more anxious in my entire life for anything (except for our wedding)

I actually go in tomorrow for an appointment with a midwife; I decided about 3 weeks ago to switch over from a doctor. I know; some people probably think it's crazy to switch this late, but I decided it was a better decision for me and I feel so good about it. I'm excited to see my progress tomorrow and how Amoriyah's doing :)

Here are a few pictures of her growing:

29 Weeks


31 Weeks


33 Weeks


35 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Aunt Ang can't wait to meet you Amoriyah Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are FINALLY starting to "show"....yea!!! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete