Monday, February 1, 2010

Bridal/Wedding Pics

Since we got married almost 6 months ago, I think it’s about time to post my bridal portraits, wedding pictures and honeymoon pictures. I’ve already posted about the wedding day previously, so I’ll just post a few favorite pics.

I took my bridals 2 weeks before the wedding on July 25….which in Texas means hot, hot, hot!! I’m so pleased with the way they turned out, but I was definitely miserable while taking them. They were taken at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens. There were a few times I literally thought I was going to pass out! But, I made it through, haha, and below is the result.
















I think that'll do for now; honeymoon story/pics soon to follow!

Thanks to our parents for helping us have a great wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment