Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 month update

I'm FINALLY getting around to updating about Amoriyah! Now that she's a year old, I think it's about time :)

During this month she was able to start sitting up without any help or falling over. And, she can somewhat stand with help, too.

She started eating quite a bit of solid foods and actually seems to like them. She's tried green beans, carrots, peas (not such a big fan of these), applesauce (a favorite), bananas. She also had a bit of rice cereal here and there but she didn't like it so much. She still wasn't sleeping through the night yet but we were able to put her to bed (usually around 7:30) and she put herself to sleep and would stay asleep until around 2-4 and then sleep until around 7:30-8.

Here's several favorite pictures from this month!

She's starting making so many funny faces! Here's one of them:




I left the room for a minute or 2 and when I came back, this is what I found.


On February 12th I had a baby shower for one of my long time friends, Emily Wilken. We've known each other since we were 5! Hayden Paul Wilken made his debut about a month later and he is such a cutie pie! Here's a couple pics from that day :)

Amoriyah enjoying a little tummy time before the shower.
Josh (Hayden's daddy and Em's hubby) with Amoriyah






No comments:

Post a Comment